BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
John_Wick
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone!

The problem with Decision Treatment Campaigns in SAS CIS. When I edit the diagram and click Mark campaign for deployment, I get the following error:

Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: SAS Decision Services put error creating item "AE_CEBGNAJB1RHUQFMJ", type RTDMEvent; nested exception is:

com.sas.rtdm.smartobj.serializable.RDMSmartObjectException: SAS Decision Services smart object received error: Exception occurred updating the SAS Metadata Repository.

Caused by: com.sas.metadata.remote.MdException: Transformation : A5RMO314.AX000I5P cannot be found in the trnsfrm container in the Foundation repository.

I investigated the process and realized that when we edit the diagram and save it, the mark drops and the Event is deleted. When you mark it again, an Event is created with the same name, but a different metadata id. SAS is trying to access the old metadata ID. The error occurs before creating a new Event, but after deleting the old one.

The problem is solved by re-logging in to SAS CIS. This is not a permanent problem, it appears once a day for a random user, who works with Decision Treatment Campaigns.

Maybe someone has some ideas?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation