BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AreSivertsen
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

Version 2023.01
We have configured a REST API solution and on the way we have created several clientID/clientsecrets. How can we adminster these clientid's.
Some of them we want to delete, often we want to make a change. I can't even find a way to list them :- )

Hope for an answer
Are Sivertsen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidHD
SAS Employee

Hi @AreSivertsen ,

you can list all clients and their properties by making a GET request to <viya-host>/SASLogon/oauth/clients.

Deleting a client is done by making a DELETE request to <viya-host>/SASLogon/oauth/clients/<client-id>.

Best, David

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DavidHD
SAS Employee

Hi @AreSivertsen ,

you can list all clients and their properties by making a GET request to <viya-host>/SASLogon/oauth/clients.

Deleting a client is done by making a DELETE request to <viya-host>/SASLogon/oauth/clients/<client-id>.

Best, David

joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi @AreSivertsen,

@DavidHD beat me to the answer. I'll add a link to the SAS Logon API doc for reference. You will see all of the client end points defined.

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

AreSivertsen
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi
Thank you both. This solved it

Best regards
Are

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation