BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8

I was following to this post : Get last SAS logins of users and clients - SAS Support Communities

I need to do it on windows platform, can you please suggest how to get the user's last login data from SAS Studio on a month basis. 

So, let's say we have 200 users on SAS metadata, I can extract for sure(SAS administrators tip: keeping track of SAS users), but how to script in power shell to get the user's last login on SAS Studio by reading metadata logs.

Help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I wrote this program to read Metadata Log files using SAS code (rather than PowerShell).

https://github.com/greg-wootton/sas-programs/blob/main/Server%20Administration/metadata_log_parser.s...

--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
AhmedAl_Attar
Ammonite | Level 13

@kumarsandip975 

Depending on the version and type of your SAS deployment, your requested feature/report might be already implemented plus more.

I'm referring to the Report Center part of the SAS Environment Manager 

Here is a link to some videos Reporting on Metadata Using SAS Environment Manager 

Here is where you can find all versions of the Environment Manager docs 

Hope this helps,

Ahmed

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation