BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
senu188
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

i uninsatlled the sas software with the help sas deployment. It showed sucess. But when i saw SAS Home folder was lying . when i try to delete manually it said, " folder in use", i found nothing is open , any other way to check where the file open?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

@DavidHD wrote:
Hey,

the easiest way would be to reboot the system and then to try it again, before diving to deep into something else. Could be some process that wasn't terminated properly.

Like have the folder open in a file viewer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DavidHD
SAS Employee
Hey,

the easiest way would be to reboot the system and then to try it again, before diving to deep into something else. Could be some process that wasn't terminated properly.
ballardw
Super User

@DavidHD wrote:
Hey,

Like have the folder open in a file viewer.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation