BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Vimal_U
Calcite | Level 5

I have tried the following piece of code already but it's working. Is this rit format?

<?php echo exec('"C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\sas.exe" -SYSIN <<pgmpath with name>> -CONFIG "C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\nls\en\sasv9.cfg"');

?>

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Not sure that there will be anything to "echo" even if it works. You might want to add -LOG and -PRINT option to make sure that the SAS log and output files are written where you want them. 

<?php echo exec('"C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\sas.exe" -SYSIN <<pgmpath with name>> -CONFIG "C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\nls\en\sasv9.cfg"');

?>

Vimal_U
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry Tom, Actually the code snippet i mentioned earlier was not working. I hope the above code will work in UNIX based system, But it doesn't work in Windows.

So Let me know if there are any similar codes that would run in a Windows based system. 

Vimal_U
Calcite | Level 5

Hi to all,

Is this possible to use SAS with ASP.NET for the same need?

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 in conversation