BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shoin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

SAS 9.4 WIN x64 install OA

No AD Sync

SAS server bind w AD = yes

Context:

I have about 150 end users who I am going to migrate from old SAS to a newly installed SAS server (topology OS, SAS 9.4 M7 are same).  There is no AD Sync required not scope.  The old SAS env had domain abc\my-id and in new SAS env it has changed to xyz\my-id.

Ask:

Is there a way to bulk change this domain (abc to xyz) either during spk import/export or after import in new SAS env.?  That is the only change needed, and I would to avoid (like a plague) manual updates.

Any insight is appreciated, I am continuing my search as well.

TIA

S.

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @shoin ,

SAS offers a nice tool to change them, please give a look to: sashome/SASPlatformObjectFramework/9.4/ChangeLoginDomain

If you can have a chance, give it a look.

Best regards,

Juan

shoin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Thank you for the suggestion, I looked it up and could not find any reference for it in sashelp doc. You know where to look, perhaps I am not searching appropriately. Thank you in advance!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation