BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

I really like that idea from @JuanS_OCS about the problem being a very large spreadsheet. That one should be quick to confirm or eliminate.

sharda
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you all

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

If it succeeds sometimes, and fails sometimes, with the same user, I don't see how it could relate to permissions unless that user has more than one credential.

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

In case that it succeds sometimes and sometimes fails... I agree with you. It might be more related to the GRID node where it is being executed. It might be interesting to know if there is such a pattern.

sharda
Obsidian | Level 7

How can I help put you guys mind at ease? What test should I do?

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

About the size of the spreadsheet, what you can check is the size of the sas dataset (aggregate2?) that will be exported to excel. How many rows/observations are contained?

sharda
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello All,

Issue solved the folders did not have access to the correct group instead it was root across the board so I had to change the group of all the folders.

Appreciate the advice and thanks for taking the time to provide possible solutions/your input.

Sharda

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

I'm delighted that the problem is solved! After all, that's what it's all about.

But I am curious. If it was permissions, how can it be that it worked sometimes and not other times?

Tom

(You understand that I'm only asking so that I won't owe Michelle another beer in Orlando for being cleverer than me!)

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Looking forward to the beer @TomKariSmiley Wink

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 6 in conversation