BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
pavelr
Obsidian | Level 7

When I add a Custom Group access control for a caslib using code I get a warning icon near that Custom Group in the "View Authorization" window (Environment Manager-Users-Data Sources-CASLIB-View Authorization) for that caslib. The Custom group exists. Why am I getting this warning (Alert) icon (a triangle with an !) ? The code looks like this:

proc cas;
accessControl.updSomeAcsCaslib /
acs={
{caslib="MYCASLIB",
identityType="group",
identity="My Custom Group",
permType="Grant",
permission="READINFO"}};
run;

quit;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jsookne
SAS Employee

Hi Pavelr, I suggest posting your question in the SAS Viya or Administration and Deployment boards -- I think the members there will be better able to help. This board is for discussion of accessibility for people with disabilities. 

Regards,

Jesse Sookne

SAS Accessibility Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jsookne
SAS Employee

Hi Pavelr, I suggest posting your question in the SAS Viya or Administration and Deployment boards -- I think the members there will be better able to help. This board is for discussion of accessibility for people with disabilities. 

Regards,

Jesse Sookne

SAS Accessibility Team

pavelr
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you. I did not realize this, sorry. Ok, I will post my question in another place.

jsookne
SAS Employee

No problem at all! Hope you get a good answer to your question.

Happy holidays,

-Jesse

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation