BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
magicdj
Fluorite | Level 6

refer to an old post below. i searched , but can't find any sample program. can anyone post a specific link for sample program? thanks.

Solved: Nonmem Program - SAS Support Communities

10 REPLIES 10
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

According to that link you gave, @SteveDenham says that there are examples with code in the SAS documentation. Are you not able to find them?

--
Paige Miller
magicdj
Fluorite | Level 6

nope, i can't find, that's why i ask if anyone has a specific link for that.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@magicdj wrote:

nope, i can't find, that's why i ask if anyone has a specific link for that.

Google will find it easily

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

The documentation link is here. 

https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/statug/15.2/statug_nlmixed_examples.htm

You can click the full code under each example title for the full code for each example as they sometimes leverage datasets from previous examples or just have the more lines in the code. Not sure how the built in documentation from your screenshot works. 

ballardw
Super User

The online help for the procedure NLMIXED has 7 example programs in the Examples tabs.

If none of those match your needs then you need to describe your specific model need and be prepared to share some data that will behave in a manner similar to your actual data.

magicdj
Fluorite | Level 6

is this what you talking about?

magicdj_0-1715360837665.png

ballardw
Super User

Yes.

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ
  • Is your question in the realm of population pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (pop PK/PD) analysis used in Clinical Pharmacology research? Or are you talking about Nonlinear Mixed Effects Modeling (NONMEM) in general?
  • Are you comparing the NONMEM software (ICON Development Solutions) to SAS/Stat PROC NLMIXED?
  • Do you need Ordinary Differential Equations (ODE)?
  • Are you fitting compartment Models? If yes, how many compartments?
  • Which specific dosing (aka forcing functions) do you need?

If you give a bit more insight in your use case, then the answers provided will be more insightful for you as well.

Koen

magicdj
Fluorite | Level 6
will be used for realm of population pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (pop PK/PD) analysis used in Clinical Pharmacology research. rest of your questions are not apply
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

SAS/STAT 15.3 User's Guide
The NLMIXED Procedure

The MCMC Procedure (Bayesian nonmem)

Moreover SAS can do : Non-Compartmental (Model Independent) methods (but no examples found in doc)!

Also, ... found an old paper (2007) ... probably still useful.

Good luck,

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 in conversation