BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
yabwon
Onyx | Level 15

I'll be monitoring the situation and will let you know as soon as M9 or(!) .5 will pop up. 😄 

"SAS Packages: the way to share" at SGF2020 Proceedings (the latest version), GitHub Repository, and YouTube Video.
Hands-on-Workshop: "Share your code with SAS Packages"
"My First SAS Package: A How-To" at SGF2021 Proceedings

SAS Ballot Ideas: one: SPF in SAS, two, and three
SAS Documentation

rvwetzel
SAS Employee

Hi Margaret - Where can we find documentation what is in the 9.4M8 release? A customer request. Thanks.

Quentin
Super User

@rvwetzel wrote:

Hi Margaret - Where can we find documentation what is in the 9.4M8 release? A customer request. Thanks.

This is a good question.  Presumably it will show up in the What's New documentation, e.g. https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/pgmsascdc/9.4_3.5/whatsnew/n14c8glgh3j7hxn1b1byjs3sqnvz.htm

But I haven't seen somewhere that really lists "What's new in M7".  Instead I end up scrolling through products I'm interested in, to find the M7 section for each product.  It would be nice to have a "what's new" index for each maintenance release, which included all the products updated in that release

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Mark Keintz presenting History Carried Forward, Future Carried Back: Mixing Time Series of Differing Frequencies on May 8. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
MargaretC
SAS Employee

The what's new information will become "live" next week after M8 goes live.   Stay tuned for a blog post with all the links once they are live.

touwen_k
Pyrite | Level 9

hello Margaret,

is going to be released soon or is there some delay?

regards

Karolina T

MargaretC
SAS Employee

It has been released and I just posted details in another post.

touwen_k
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you, that's a great news! Is it possible to put here also this link to your post? I was trying to find it on my own, but without success.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 37 replies
  • 60 likes
  • 14 in conversation