BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Am looking for a SAS based Data model resource that can be applied to a National Library where we are trying to do a data modelling project for 22 libraries.

We tried to look at adapting Supply chain Data Model but could not find any that can be applied to a library setting.

Would be most helpful if someone can guide me regarding this. Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
I don't have any specific tip on where to find such a model, bot I would like to comment on this anyway.
Why do you want the model to be SAS based? The most important role of a model is to reflect you business, and requirements for your analysis. This is reflected in a logical model, which is/should not be sw/hw vendor specific.
When finished with (buy/create, adjust) with the logical model, it's time to create a physical model that takes into account DBMS specifics and application optimizations.

/Linus
Data never sleeps
Mark_Green
Calcite | Level 5
Insfocus Data model for insurance is applicable in that particular instance. You might ask them for the blueprint.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation