BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Abdu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

In clinical field, I heard a lot of these terms.  Could anybody explain me what is in-text table and post-text table and POP?  If anybody can point me where to find these information, that would be great.  Thank you in advance.

Best,

Abdu.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

In-text means output which will be copied and pasted into the body of another report.

Post-text means output which will be appended to a document.

Slight differences in where titles/footnotes should be placed and occasionally fonts.  Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

POP - well writing it like that indicates something to do with an email account/system?  I think you mean populations?  If so then they are groups who fulfull certain criteria to be analysed on.  So a male population would be anyone of the whole study with gender male.

Abdu
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for explain, RW9.

The POP or P.O.P seems like a setup for Clinical trial folder for SAS programmer.  Like a track sheet.  I do not know exactly what is that.  For sure it is not Population.

Thanks,

Abdu.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation