BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I want to report on the flowsheets and particularly on the placement and removal times of ventilator

How can i acheive that in EPIC??

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BrianPratt
Calcite | Level 5

IP_FLWSHT_REC is the main table to link encounters to flowsheets. If you are starting at the patient encounter level, PAT_ENC.INPATIENT_DATA_ID (or PAT_ENC_HSP.INPATIENT_DATA_ID) links to IP_FLWSHT_REC.INPATIENT_DATA_ID. IP_FLWSHT_MEAS has the measurements that were entered into the flowsheet and is linked to IP_FLWSHT_REC by FSD_ID. To get the flowsheet template you link IP_FLWSHT_MEAS.FLT_ID to IP_FLT_DATA.TEMPLATE_ID and to get the measurement name link IP_FLWSHT_MEAS.FLO_MEAS_ID to IP_FLO_GP_DATA.FLO_MEAS_ID.

You will need to know the flowsheet template your organization is using for ventilator measurements if you want to limit your results to that specific flowsheet.

robertrao
Quartz | Level 8

Hi.

Thanks for the reply.

I was using IP_LDA_NOADDSINGLE dataset(after filtering for AIRWAYS)  which has the placement and removal times for LINES , DRAINS and AIRWAYS.

This dataset has pat_id encounter_id fsd_id and flomeas_id along with the placement and removal times

But there are repeats with the encounter_id with different placement and removals

I am confused on which one to pick from this list..

Thanks

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Health and Life Sciences Learning

Need courses to help you with SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework, SAS Health Cohort Builder, or other topics? Check out the Health and Life Sciences learning path for all of the offerings.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation