BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Analyt1Tics
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I am trying to implement radar plot visualizations in SAS Viya. Unfortunately, this tool is unavailable within the objects . I really appreciate your help to implement new visualizations, radar plots in SAS Viya.

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

I guess you are talking about Visual Analytics (VA) and VA-objects.

See here:

Koen

Analyt1Tics
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your response; drawing the radar plot in Base SAS is not my real issue; implementing them in SAS Viya is, and I would like to know the steps to make it work in that environment. Thank you!

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

I guess by "doing it in SAS Viya" you mean Visual Analytics?

Have a look at this post https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Create-a-radar-chart-in-SAS-Visual-Analytics-... it explains how to do this using a Data Driven Content object

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

@Analyt1Tics wrote:

Thank you for your response; drawing the radar plot in Base SAS is not my real issue; implementing them in SAS Viya is, and I would like to know the steps to make it work in that environment. Thank you!

Only the last blog I mentioned is doing it in base SAS.

The other two blogs (which you should read together ... as a couple / paired) are about Visual Analytics!

Koen

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation