BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hiteshbhatt
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Experts,

I am using SAS Viya 8.5.2, Release V.03.05. have special need of selecting/populating different table based on list/text input selected. 

Situation: I have 10 tables for Provincial population by Age, gender and year, each with one geography type (Shapefile) like; Health zones, Education Zones, Census Divisions, Electoral divisions and so on. I can create separate map on separate page for each geography controlled by Age-group, gender and year very easily and even create a single page and stack them using stacking container. 

I want to create a single page with one bar-graph showing overall population, one line-graph (Overlay filled) with population by gender, a table showing Geography-name in rows and Year and gender in columns and a map for the geography showing population (Like in the attachment) allowing Geography-name,  and age-group filters for the page. The main control/filter is Geography-type, may be text input or drop-down list which id "Required" and "Initially Selected First item", Based on selection it should filter all 2-graphs, a table and map for that geography (Basically load separate table).

I have also tried making one long table adding all 10 geography-tables, which filters graphs and table for a selected Geography-type after mapping some columns but doesn't  work for the geography/map. Any suggestion or solution would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

-Hitesh

AP_Geography.jpg

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation