BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

@Shrutibhatnagar wrote:

i want to know how do i refer this table ,as we refer through libname when we give a path but this is created in proc statement i wrote . How to refer the test table in proc sql to be joined with smb table ?

If you created a table named TEST then you refer to it the same way, as TEST.

You can refer to tables using a one-level (member) or two-level (libref.member) name.

When you use a one level name SAS will normally prefix the libref of WORK.  (Note that you can create a USER libref or use the associated options to override this behavior).  So you could also refer to it as WORK.TEST.

If you created a work dataset and then start a new SAS session then that dataset is gone and you will need to re-create it. (Again there are options to override the default behavior of deleting work datasets when the SAS session ends)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation