BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rkong13
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

When I am using "proc genmod" to build models, I am trying to output t-Values for the parameters. I have tried various output statements including ods output, especially, "ods output ParameterEstimates = xxxxx;". But I can't get t-Values anywhere. Can someone please enlighten me? Thank you.

Rong   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SAS_Rob
SAS Employee

The tests for the parameter estimates are based upon a Wald Chi-Square test and not a t-test.  The ParameterEstimates table should have those values and the corresponding p-values.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SAS_Rob
SAS Employee

The tests for the parameter estimates are based upon a Wald Chi-Square test and not a t-test.  The ParameterEstimates table should have those values and the corresponding p-values.

rkong13
Calcite | Level 5

@SAS_Rob wrote:

Thank you, Rob. I am not familiar with Wald test, even though I did see that the parameterestimates table provides LowerWaldCL and UpperWaldCL. Both are so close to the estimates (which means the estimates are good) . I always think that t-Values should not be so close to the estimates.

Thanks, again.

Rong  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation