BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PBalte
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to obtain ROC curves using PHREG. SAS user's guide provide following code for SAS 9.4 with SAS/STAT 14.2:

ods graphics on;

proc phreg data=Liver concordance plots(overlay=individual)=roc rocoptions(at=2 6);

model Time*Status(0)=Bilirubin Age Edema;

run;

However, to address left truncation of the data I am using "ENTRY=' option and I am also performing stratified analysis since I have data from multiple studies. I am using following codes- 

proc phreg data=dataset plots(overlay=individual)=roc rocoptions(at=5 10 15 20);
strata study;
model time*event(0) = x_num y_num / rl entry=entry_age;
run;

Apparently, the "entry" option and "strata" statement does not support ROC analysis. I am getting following messages in the log windows-

"Neither concordance nor ROC analysis is performed with the START/STOP specification of time."

"Neither concordance nor ROC analysis is performed when the STRATA statement is specified."

Can anyone please suggest a way to get around "entry" option and "strata" statement in order to get ROC curves?

Thanks in advance!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation