BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
art297
Opal | Level 21

No, in this case I think that beauty is in the eye of the requester, who marked Haikuo's offering as being the correct one.

Interestingly, my offering produced exactly what the OP had indicated as being the desired output, namely:

1002 - missing Test2
1003 - missing Test2 and Test3
1004 - missing Test2

But I was glad to see Haikuo finally achieving a well deserved status of 'Master'!  I think I already have enough points (unless, of course, someone at SAS takes my proposal seriously).

bmerry1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Arthur,

Thank you very much again.  I hope I didn't have poor board etiquette.  All of the response were extremely helpful and I didn't realize there might be an issue with the helpful vs correct answers.  It would be nice to be able to select multiple correct answers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you again.

Brian

art297
Opal | Level 21

Brian,

Absolutely NO problem and NO issue and I wasn't trying to solicit points or complain about your etiquette. Glad you were able to solve your problem and, hopefully, learn some new things at the same time.

Art

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 in conversation