BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
PattyO
Calcite | Level 5

The following code works for our configuration:

filename p1 'N:\...\2014\08-18\BlahBlah.xlsx';

proc export data=joss file=p1 dbms=xlsx replace; sheet='joss';

proc export data=HCN file=p1 dbms=xlsx replace; sheet='HCN';

proc export data=HHSC file=p1 dbms=xlsx replace; sheet='HHSC';

run;

I think it's important to note which SAS, OS & driver is being used. SAS9.4, Windows7/ 64-bit and 5.2 MySQL driver. I had issues with the driver.

And I'm still having issues with corrupt xlsx file indications - that are bogus. DBMS=XLS works as well, it creates 97-03 spreadsheets, however, with all those limitations.

XLS files can be opened by older MS versions without the bogus error when you're opening the spreadsheet. When opened with 2010, MS uses 'protected' mode, because it thinks the spreadsheet is corrupt.

Plus, strangely enough, all spreadsheets created by SAS have Henry Feldman as author.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 in conversation