BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

ksharp

commendable work!

I would hope to complete the data collection in a single pass using either arrays or hash tables to hold the counters for distinct values. Reason: simply that I think it is possible and would be worth the effort when run-times exceed development time for "big data".

However, I won't commit development time for even a demo without more clarity about serious requirements .

peter

Ksharp
Super User

Thanks. Peter.

Definitely Hash Table can get the count and range of variables faster. But it needs more code.

As you said, Op did not very clarify. He did not post what dataset he want, so it is not easy to understand

what op want exactly.

Ksharp

AllanN
Calcite | Level 5

Hey Dudes, Thx For Help.

I dont post yet because im studying the final product and deciding whats will be treated in sas and whats will be treated in application, so im trying to resume my base to do the counts in application.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 in conversation