Views 433
DALL·E 2023-04-14 17.43.05.png
Team NameBrainBloom
TrackHealthcare
Use CasePrediction and prevention of Dementia
TechnologyTBD
RegionNorth Carolina, USA
Team leadChristopher Williams
Team membersLori Langdon, Will Morgan, Ross Carvalho, Kaanjaree Nune, Vishwa Teja Reddy Dontireddy, Hanane Abkar
Social media handles

Kaanjaree Nune | LinkedIn

Lori Langdon • Product/UX Designer

Christopher Williams | LinkedIn

Will Morgan | LinkedIn

Vishwa Teja Reddy D | LinkedIn

Hanane Abkar | LinkedIn

Ross Carvalho | LinkedIn

Is your team interested in participating in an interview?Yes
Optional: Expand on your technology expertise 

Comments

Hi Christopher! My name is Freesia, and I'm a rising senior at Northwestern University majoring in Data Science and Neuroscience. Given my background at the intersection of healthcare and data analytics, I would love to contribute to your team project if you are looking for more team members. My skills are listed below:

Skills: R, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Python, SQL, SAS, Tableau

Absolutely! Please email me at Datasense68@gmail.com to get the link to our Discord.

Hey Christopher,

My name is Vishwa Teja Reddy Dontireddy, and I am a data science graduate. I would love to contribute to your team project, as I am highly skilled at finding non-obvious insights related to healthcare projects through EDA.

Skills: Python, R, SQL, SAS, EDA, machine learning, web development, Tableau.

Version history
Last update:
4 weeks ago
Updated by:

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Article Tags

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!