BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AndrewHowell

If there's a place offering a genuine Irish experience, I'd be interested. My Twitter ID is @AndrewAtANJ.

MiraShapiro
Calcite | Level 5

One of my singer songwriter friends came through with a folk venue recommendation.  The venue only does a few shows.  If you happen to be there on Saturday April 16th (I am arriving on Sunday) there is a show. Garage Ma Hall Musical Gatherings will be presenting Gary Stockdale at 7:30.  If I get any additional recommendations, I will post them.

LauraJean
Obsidian | Level 7

Saw Jersey Boys 2 years ago at Paris - Loved it.

My tip if you are thinking about seeing a show - don't buy tickets in advance as there are "same day discount ticket" kiosks on the strip. We were able to get our tickets for Jersey Boys  discounted, and then for another $3/each we got the buffet. We saved 30% off our tickets - the discounts range from 20% - 50% off depending on the show and availability.

There are also % off discount tickets for some of the nicer resturants, for example a $3 ticket might get you 20% off a bill at a 'nicer resturant'. If you know you are going to that particular place to eat, you can save a good chunk of $.