BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
polarcat
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me to figure out why my SAS EG 8.3 do not have Value box in the

Replace Condition window. I want to recode the values but couldn't see the value box to type in.

polarcat_0-1713883491460.png

Here is the screenshot from the guidebook

polarcat_1-1713883491467.png

Your kind help would be truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Yan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
polarcat
Fluorite | Level 6

Here is the update:

After expanding the replace window horizontally and vertically, the value box displays.

polarcat_0-1713971786071.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

Try cancelling that window.

Go back to the previous screen and click in the button before the text "specify a value"

polarcat
Fluorite | Level 6

Are you referring the following? I do not mean the box for me to input new recoded value.

After I checked the specify a value box, the replace condition still does not display value box to let me present original values for recoding. Any further advice? Thanks.

polarcat_0-1713885867085.png

polarcat
Fluorite | Level 6

Here is the update:

After expanding the replace window horizontally and vertically, the value box displays.

polarcat_0-1713971786071.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation