BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ednei
SAS Employee

Banner.png

Dear reader,

The consumption model has been evolved worldwide during the last decade and with the advent of the cloud, the Software as a Service has been emerged as a new business model enabler.

In this new business model, the customer is really in the center of any strategy, bringing additional value and repelling great part of the risk from the customer perspective.

More than ever, the customers wants to pay for the value they receive and to avoid concerns with implementation projects that never ends or solutions that doesn't fit to their business objectives.

If we think as consumer, this is our way of living today.

Diagram 1.png

Diagram 1 - Services available in the market that are paid by its usage, normally, in the form of subscription or transaction.

The Customer Intelligence 360® is delivered to SAS customers as a SaaS and counts on Customer Success Managers, to regularly understand the customers' business needs, foster additional use cases to contribute to a business process and increase the ROV (Return on Value).

In the interactions with my customers, I note their need to receive insights on how to implement new use cases and bring extra impact to their businesses, so, the purpose of this article is to bring these insights by presenting use cases that has implemented by CI360 customers around the globe.

Today I am going to cover the use cases that have a great impact on the Customer Relationship Management and how the customer interacts with the brand.

Use Cases

Implemented by Customer Intelligence 360® customer worldwide

Table 1.png

If you are interested in knowing details of anyone of these use cases, please, leave a message in this post and a Customer Success Manager will be in touch with you to provide additional information and define the next steps of this implementation in case you need to count on SAS in this endeavor.

I hope this article has instigated your curiosity or maybe inspired you to innovate your business processes with the experience of SAS in Customer Experience.

Ednei Gomes

Global Customer Success Team

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation