BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yiping
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to use Source window to import a Load Request csv file so that I could use a Score window to fetch the information of the model saved in Astore format. However, my ESP is installed on a Windows 10 system, and the Source window seems to be unable to read a Windows path.

A snapshot of the csv file:

Yiping_0-1597999710885.png

A Snapshot of the output in ESP:

Yiping_1-1597999833892.png

The "\" in the path in "reference" row is missing.

Can anyone give me some advises how to proceed? Or do you have a better suggestion for me to import an Astore model?

Thank you very much in advance!

Yiping

2 REPLIES 2
evan_guarnaccia
SAS Employee

Hi Yiping,

One thing you can try is to use single quotes instead of double quotes. If you use double quotes, you can try to escape the backslashes with another backslash, e.g. "C:\\DataAnalytics\\AP2003_0001_BALLSHEAR_MAY_v2.astore"

Let me know if you have any luck with this.

Thanks,
Evan

Yiping
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Evan,

Thank you very much for your replies!

I have tried using double backslashes but it failed again. I didn't try single quotes though.

Anyways, I've found out how to use Astore files in Calculate window and I'm able to score the data now.

Thank you anyway!

Have a nice day ahead!
Yiping

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation