BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hmtan916
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I am using the column name called "14.Explain your choice for Question 13."  I am trying to do text anayltic for this column and got stuck at the topic node as there were no document data even though it identified the topics. Please help, thank you 🙂

hmtan916_1-1640932532098.png

hmtan916_2-1640932569814.png

hmtan916_3-1640932592222.png

3 REPLIES 3
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

I have moved your question to the "SAS Text and Content Analytics" board under the "Analytics" header.

I have no immediate explanation for your observation, but I will look into it in more detail in 2022. 😉🤔

Koen

hmtan916
Calcite | Level 5

All right thank you 😁

RussAlbright
SAS Employee

hmtan916,  I am not sure why you don't see any documents there. I suppose it could be that none of the documents actually meet the underlying threshold for a document to belong to a topic. The amount of data you have looks kind of small. Try to reduce your number of topics to just 2 or 3 and turn off part-of-speech tagging to increase the potential of intersection based on terms. See if that run gives you anything. If not, you may want to contact tech support. Thanks. 

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation