BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
surajshindekite
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Team,

I began using the Azure SAS Pay-As-You-Go model and initially had a 14-day trial period. However, I am currently on the 20th day and still have some questions regarding the invoicing process.

Could you please clarify the following:

- How will my invoice be raised? Will it be sent to me via email or will it be accessible directly in Azure?
- Will I be able to view my daily SAS Viya usage and costing, similar to how we can track Azure infrastructure usage?

Your guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
cj_blake
SAS Employee

You will be billed for your use of SAS Viya Pay-As-You-Go by Microsoft and those charges will be visible in the Azure Portal. There are actually two places that you need to go to see these costs, one for the software costs and another for the infrastructure costs.

1. If you do a "cost analysis" on the resource group where you deployed the managed application, you can get the SAS Unit costs:

cj_blake_4-1713213814054.png

2. If you click on the Managed Application and then select the "Managed Resource Group", and do a "Cost Analysis" at this level you can get the infrastructure cost breakdown:

cj_blake_3-1713213779780.png

Hope that helps!

Chris

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation