BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MAGDN
Calcite | Level 5

I want to know on what way it's possible to copy a .flw file from the filesystem to SAS Content folder in Viya.

I've tried to use a binary copy (fcopy lrec=n) but this results in het corrupt flow in de SAS Content folder,

4 REPLIES 4
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

Not sure why FCOPY does not work.
You could try fget and fput and fwrite like done here:

How to use SAS DATA step to copy a file from anywhere?
By Chris Hemedinger on The SAS Dummy June 17, 2011
https://blogs.sas.com/content/sasdummy/2011/06/17/how-to-use-sas-data-step-to-copy-a-file-from-anywh...

Just make sure to use FILESRVC Access Method on FILENAME Statement when referring to SAS Content folder!

Like here :

filename myfldr2 filesrvc folderpath='/Shared Data/Sales' filename='sales.csv';

Koen

MAGDN
Calcite | Level 5

I've the same question.  I make use indeed of filesrc and i'am aware over de .csv-example documented by SAS.

When you copy with the same method  a .flw file to the sas content you can see that the file is copied to the sas content but the .flw-file wil not open as a flow in sas content.

My goal is to copy a working sas studio flow which is saved on the filesystem copy via sas-code to the sas contents which should result in het working flow (on the sas content)

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

@MAGDN wrote:

When you copy with the same method  a .flw file to the sas content you can see that the file is copied to the sas content but the .flw-file wil not open as a flow in sas content.

Hello,

Koen

MAGDN
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Koen,

Thank you for your questions. Hereby the warning i'am getting

warning_association.JPG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation