BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Cristina_inet
Fluorite | Level 6

Good morning!

I am using the “ods pdf Anchor” option in a pdf report as follows:

Cristina_inet_0-1713351869876.png

The hyperlink works fine for the first few titles until there comes a point where it stops linking the page correctly.

In the following example, we see that after running the program the anchor for page 5 (v_num) is IDX5.

Cristina_inet_1-1713351896159.png

However, the IDX 5 link does not take me to the corresponding page.

Cristina_inet_2-1713351911012.png

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?
Would it be possible to see the properties of these hyperlinks to know the page you are using?

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Can you provide code for a simplified example (without sensitive/private data) that we can use to test?

From your description we (or at least I) cannot identify a cause for the reported issue.
ballardw
Super User

I wonder if we are seeing one of the odd effects of using the * <text>; style of comment text with the macro language.

You might try, as an experiment, replacing the * characters in the macro Crea_ancla with a more neutral, in terms of macro language, text character like an underscore _ and see if that still fails in the same place.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation