BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Josh_Lalonde
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I'm trying to join the SAS Canada community but when I try this link or this other link, I get a message saying "Access Denied". (See screenshot below.) Is there something else I have to do to get access to the community?  

Josh_Lalonde_0-1686245919570.png

I also noticed that in the navigation menu at the top of the page, the Canada community is not listed under Regional Hubs.

Josh_Lalonde_1-1686246244994.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Hi Josh, we don't currently have an active "Canada" specific presence on the community here. Are you a member of the SAS Analytics Explorers Canada hub?
Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Josh_Lalonde
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Chris, thanks for the quick reply. Yes I am a member of SAS Analytics Explorers Canada. I thought there was also a Canada community based on the links on this page. It may be a good idea for whoever is responsible for that page to update the links on there.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation