BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Satora_In
Quartz | Level 8

Satora_In_1-1716211707880.png

Satora_In_2-1716211723161.png

Dear SAS Community,

When I opened the project, I saw this problem, Maybe who found this problem, could you help me, I can't find a backup file.

6 REPLIES 6
ballardw
Super User

A wild guess about a problem with ZIP end headers is that a file may have been moved but had a problem and did not completely copy the file so is incomplete. Or that something tried to use the file and did not succeed and corrupted the file.

IF you copied or moved the file and have a backup that is known to be good I would try restoring/copying from that known good version.

Satora_In
Quartz | Level 8

I don't have the correct project file. Maybe you know how to fix it?

Satora_In
Quartz | Level 8

it was unzipped 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

EG project files should always be zipped. I suspect the reason why EG has errors is because it has been unzipped. You could try zipping it back up and see if EG can read that. Only try that on a copy of the original files though.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation