BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LOVE_SAA
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Anyone knows where can I find getNodeByDimension, GetConfigBooleanValue etc.. functions information in MRM Product?. I didn't find in MRM Admin Guide.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
J_Myers
SAS Employee

Hi,

The functions are documented in the online documentation.  Log into MRM as an administrator.  In MRM 7.3, Go to Administration > Documentation > Function Documentation, where you will find a list of functions that you can click to get more information.  In MRM 7.2 and prior, go to Administration > Screens > Function Documentation.

Thanks,

Julia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
J_Myers
SAS Employee

Hi,

The functions are documented in the online documentation.  Log into MRM as an administrator.  In MRM 7.3, Go to Administration > Documentation > Function Documentation, where you will find a list of functions that you can click to get more information.  In MRM 7.2 and prior, go to Administration > Screens > Function Documentation.

Thanks,

Julia

LOVE_SAA
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @J_Myers

Thanks a lot for your valuable information.

J_Myers
SAS Employee

You're welcome! I'm glad that I was able to help.

tawha87
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

Juila has pointed to the right place. 

Below is just an example of GetNodeByDimension quick help since some functions need to be used in conjunction with other functions.

<set name="TEMP.modelId" value="GetObjectProperty(getNodeByDimension(location,'AuxOrgDim1',null),'auxOrgDim1Id')" />

Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation