BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
elisehoo1
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi there, 

Below codes were generated from SAS DI transformation - Join . May i know why there is a period behind the libname that i defined for hadoop i.e (in the option , i only put 'HIVE' but  i can see it is 'HIVE.' from the basic properties. Subsequently , when i use the join transformation from SAS DI, the  period appear in the pass through query . this query will be failed at hadoop ends as the table object name front has a period. 

elisehoo1_1-1653969917301.png

i suspected it was due to libref , but i am not sure how to change it in sas di . 

1 REPLY 1
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

If this is purely metadata driven code without any user written code portion then I suggest you contact SAS Tech Support. If it's user written code then just fix the code (=user written selected in the transformation). 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation