BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LOVE_SAA
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear All,

I would like to know, Is there any option available to exclude autoexe and pre-assigned libraries during batchserver execution. Below is the sample command 

../Lev2/SASApp/BatchServer/sasbatch.sh -log ../Lev2/SASApp/BatchServer/Logs/<logname >
-batch -noterminal -logparm "rollover=session"
-sysin ../Lev2/SASApp/SASEnvironment/SASCode/Jobs/<sas_code.sas>

Kindly suggest the options to exclude autoexe and pre-assigned libraries execution while calling a sas code in batch server.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @LOVE_SAA,

you can always overwrite the autoexec and even the config files, with the -autoexec and the -config paramenters in the command line, but I would like to advise to be careful with that options.

You can also deploy a new BatchServer, in the same SASApp, and change the configuration of autoexec and config over there.

Bear in mind that the default config will include the config of the upper level, SASApp config.

LOVE_SAA
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the suggesitions. But I am looking something like -noautoexec option

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

The sasbatch.sh in the BatchServer directory is specifically designed to give you the SASApp environment, so that programs developed in the workspace server will work just the same.

If you do want to work in a "pristine" environment, I advise to roll your own shell script with a specific -config and -autoexec option.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation