BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MClay
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello everyone,

When a data object is maximized, a details table is displayed below the graph. All of my details tables contain frequency and frequency percent, which I believe is connected to data tip values. I would like to add "total" to these details tables as well - how can I achieve this in VA 7.5? I don't see "total" as an option for data tip value. 

Another question I have is whether it's possible to change a response option in SAS VA rather than having to change it in the SAS data set. For example, the response options variable X are "yes, no, unknown." Is it possible to change these to "Yes, No, Unk" in SAS VA or do they have to be changed via the dataset? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @MClay ,

My understanding is that it's not possible to get totals in details table.

Regarding the second question you could utilize Custom Category to achieve what you want. Just create three new categories [Yes, No, Unk] and assign [yes, no, unknown] accordingly.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PetriRoine
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello @MClay ,

My understanding is that it's not possible to get totals in details table.

Regarding the second question you could utilize Custom Category to achieve what you want. Just create three new categories [Yes, No, Unk] and assign [yes, no, unknown] accordingly.

Capture.PNG

MClay
Fluorite | Level 6
That worked, thank you @PetriRoine!
NiravC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I want to remove or hide details data of graph when we are maximize any graph object.

Can we remove or hide this details table of every graph in SAS VA 7.5?

Thank you,

Nirav

Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You cannot prevent the details from appearing but you can collapse the pane that shows the details. 

NiravC
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Thanks for giving me a reply.

Is it possible to do by default collapse when we maximize object?

Thanks,

Nirav

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation