BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BeStibolt
SAS Employee

By Christian Christensen, Principal Pre-Sales Technical Architect, Customer Advisory Technology Northern Europe

In my everyday work, I often encounter many situations in which technology plays an important part. When ideas ignite any innovation, the idea is in a crucial phase. So, getting started in the shortest amount of time is super important to keep ideas at the forefront of your mind. This is one of the reasons why I think SAS Viya Workbench is a great leap forward for the SAS Platform. Getting started with Data and AI heavily depends on integration, easy initiation, and self-service options.

You might ask – "What is SAS Viya Workbench?" – So, let's recap:

"SAS Viya Workbench is a collaborative environment designed for data scientists and analysts to work with data, perform analytics, and develop models. It provides an integrated platform for data preparation, exploration, analysis, and visualization, as well as tools for building and deploying machine learning models.

SAS Workbench offers a user-friendly interface that allows users to perform tasks like data cleaning, transformation, statistical analysis, and machine learning modeling without writing extensive code. It includes features for version control, sharing work with team members, and collaborating on projects.

Overall, SAS Workbench aims to streamline the data science workflow, making it easier for users to derive insights from data and build predictive models efficiently."

Link to more information about Viya Workbench.

My top 3 favorite advantages of SAS Workbench are for sure these:

• SAS Workbench is ready to use all the time…It's online Software As A Service and is ready to log in when needed.
  • SAS Workbench focuses on openness – So you can select your favorite editor and code language – Use  Visual Studio as an editor. SAS, R or Python? You decide… Find more on GitHub.
  • SAS Workbench has all the new modern capabilities – ready for your idea. AI by Machine Learning, Generative AI, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Image –imagine what we can do on f.x. Images of cancer.

I foresee a great future with the new technologies – now even easier and more accessible than ever, and I hope you agree.

Link to more information about Viya Workbench.

Viya Workbench.png

Look at the FANS program and events for Nordic SAS users! Network meetings, Platform Overview, Ask the Expert webinars, Nordic Newsletter, SAS Analytics Explorers, and campaigns.
www.sas.com/fans | #SASFANS #sasnordicusers

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation