BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
davidgfrede
SAS Employee

Manufacturers Optimize Process.jpg

Hi SAS Analytics for IoT Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on November 30th, 11 AM-Noon ET entitled How Can Manufacturers Optimize Process and Throughput With SAS?  I’ll cover how manufacturers can improve quality and operational performance while lowering the cost of poor quality. Bring your questions. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn how to:

• Use predictive and prescriptive analytics to make sustainable improvements in yield and throughput so you can lower the cost of quality.
  • Use analytics to reduce scrap and energy costs.
  • Simplify your production environment so that you can make sense of the hundreds or thousands of variables affecting end-product quality.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow-up Q&A, slides, and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Whether you're already using SAS Event Stream Processing or thinking about it, this is where you can connect with your peers, ask questions and find resources.

Multiple Linear Regression in SAS

Learn how to run multiple linear regression models with and without interactions, presented by SAS user Alex Chaplin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation