BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rangh
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I have a table that I have to export to excel using a proc report, where subtotals rows are computed for certain numeric columns. My problem is that in the table(so before the proc report) I also created a check variable (like if col A + col B = col C then "true" else "false") that need to be calculated only for the subtotal rows. Is ther a way to write this in a proc report

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Example data.

Proc Report code.

May or may not be "easy" or possible at all depending on the above two items. Generally "possible" but might require significant modification to the data for very little.

Also you need to show an example of where your output has to go. The way proc report builds tables means sometimes it is easier to restructure the report table to get the desired affect and sometimes modify the data.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation