BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
grezek
Obsidian | Level 7

Is there a way to replicate the interactive binning results from Enterprise Miner/Scorecard in SAS without using Enterprise Miner.  I would like to verify the results of an EM/Scorecard, specifying the variable and characteristic bins, using a proc found in Base or more probably in SAS/STAT.  Any suggestions for doing this either directly or possible work around would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  -- George

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ksharp
Super User

Nope. You need SAS/OR to do some optimize job .

Here is what I wrote by IML for replacing EM's scorecard .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Examples of your data and desired bins would be helpful to provide how to create the bins.

For things based on single variables Formats are one typical way to create bins.

grezek
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for following up.  It is easier to see in the attached Word document.  The first column has the variable, MAX_PCT_ACCTS_LAST_QTR ;  the second columns contains the characteristics of the variable.  Is it possible to specify these characteristics in a logistic regression other than by using EM/Scorecard? Thanks for your help.  -- George

grezek_tcfbank_com_0-1626221316574.png 

Ksharp
Super User

Nope. You need SAS/OR to do some optimize job .

Here is what I wrote by IML for replacing EM's scorecard .

grezek
Obsidian | Level 7

KSharp,

What you've given here is the answer to what was going to be my next effort, replicating EM/Scorecard.  This looks terrific, but I admit it will take me a while to go through it. 

You did indeed answer my main question of how to specify the bins to proc logistic.  In addition, you've answered so many questions and given me a sound foundation to understanding the scorecard process.

Thank you very much!  -- George

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation