BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
grezek
Obsidian | Level 7

I was able to create the attached graph by hand.  Is there a way of determining the coordinates of the ks line from the tables found in the EMWS1 folder after developing a scorecard?  I see that I can get the ROC coordinates from the ROCtable, but I'm not sure whether I can determine the KS coordinates from the kstable.  Maybe they are in another table?  I appreciate all suggestions.  Thank you.  -- George

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

The maximum height of the ROC curve above the diagonal line is the Youden index. This is one of the optimality criteria available in the ROCPLOT macro

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

The maximum height of the ROC curve above the diagonal line is the Youden index. This is one of the optimality criteria available in the ROCPLOT macro

grezek
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for getting  back to me on this.  I'm not sure where I can find the %rocplot macro, but I think it will give me more than I need.

I was hoping for some way of reading the files output from the model comparison node, for instance, that would give me coordinates to plot.  Thanks for your help.  -- George

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation