BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AudStat
Calcite | Level 5
Dear all,
I need to compare 2 agreement coeficients (Gwet's AC1) to know if diagnostic value is better than another.
Does someone know how to compute it with sas ?
Thank you in advance for your help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watts
SAS Employee

Depending on the framework (e.g., are the same subjects being rated, etc.), here are a couple of resources.

SAS Note and the MAGREE macro for more than 2 raters:

Compute estimates and tests of agreement among multiple raters 

Gwet (2016). "Testing the Difference of Correlated Agreement Coefficients for Statistical Significance." Educational and Psychological Measurement 76(4): 609-637. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Watts
SAS Employee

The AGREE(AC1) option in PROC FREQ produces Gwet's AC1 agreement coefficient.

proc freq data=have;
    tables rater1 * rater2 / agree(ac1);
run;
AudStat
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much for your answer but I 'm looking for a method to test the difference between two AC1 : Indeed, I have an AC1 (with 95%CI) (Rater1 *Rater 2)  that I would like to compare with another AC1 (with 95%CI) (Rater1 * Rater 3)  .  I already calculate  each AC1 with the proc freq procedure... 

Thank you very much for your help

Watts
SAS Employee

Depending on the framework (e.g., are the same subjects being rated, etc.), here are a couple of resources.

SAS Note and the MAGREE macro for more than 2 raters:

Compute estimates and tests of agreement among multiple raters 

Gwet (2016). "Testing the Difference of Correlated Agreement Coefficients for Statistical Significance." Educational and Psychological Measurement 76(4): 609-637. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation