BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ArmandoTasistro
Obsidian | Level 7

What SAS Procedure can I use to analyze data like shown in the graph. The dependent variable initially responds to the independent one, but after a certain value it does not. How can I determine the statistical relationship between y and x in the response zone, the value of x after which y does not respond to x, and the y value in the no change zone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

It should be relatively easy to modify PROC NLIN code to use a straight line. The example fits your problem perfectly once this modification is made.

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArmandoTasistro
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Paige, but that example is for a quadratic-plateau response, and I am interested in a linear-plateau one, i.e. two straight lines.

Armando

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

It should be relatively easy to modify PROC NLIN code to use a straight line. The example fits your problem perfectly once this modification is made.

--
Paige Miller
ArmandoTasistro
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you, Paige!

Armando

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation