BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JinboZhao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I used SAS Enterprise Miner and generated a scorecard sample and the logistic regression respectively.I want to do the out-of-time test on a new testing dataset. I tried to use SCORE node, I got a list of predicted percentage of good/bad. But I did not get any statistical comparison, like ROC, KINI, KS. I want to get those statistical parameters to test the reliability of my scorecard model. 

I was suggested that Somer's D is similar as KINI, which one I can easily get from SAS. However, based on my research, I only saw some articles online which gives information about how to generate a logistic regression and also the Somer'D on the same dataset, not on another test dataset.

Could anyone give me some clue? 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

It's not exactly clear what you're asking. Are you looking for how to score new data with your logistic regression model? If so, look at the SCORE node.

JinboZhao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Reeza,

I used the SCORE node, but it did not give me statistical parameters like ROC, KINI on the new dataset. 

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

If you fit your model in PROC LOGISTIC, you can use the SCORE statement with the FITSTAT option to score a new data set using the fitted model and get the area under the ROC curve (AUC) along with several other statistics.  See the "Details: Scoring data sets" section of the the LOGISTIC documentation. Note that the Gini statistic equals 2*AUC-1. Or, you can use the predicted probabilities for the new data saved from the OUT= option of the SCORE statement in the PRED= option of the ROC statement in a subsequent run of PROC LOGISTIC to get Somers' D (which is the Gini statistic) along with the gamma and tau statistics (as well as the AUC again) as shown in this note

JinboZhao
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your answer. My problem is that I got my logistic regression in SAS Enterprise Miner under the REGRESSION node. It generated SAS scoring code for regression, but it is not a model which I can use to imput and then test on other dataset.

Do you know how to use the Regression Scoring Code to generate the respectively SAS model dataset? Thank you. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation