BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SAS-questioner
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, I want to create a K-M curve with proc lifetest. However, I also have some covariates that needed to be account for because after I put weight variable, it would be the better to account for extra two covariates. Does anyone know how to create a K-M curve with proc lifetest taking two cofounder variables into account? Thank you so much!

1 REPLY 1
OsoGris
SAS Employee
You can use the TEST statement to test for the association of covariates with survival time. However, you cannot do a KM analysis or curves that take the covariates into account. See Example 1 in the LIFETEST documentation for a discussion of the TEST statement and it's results.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation