BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
abou55
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All:

Re: Confirmatory Factor Analysis

I do have the following data, please see attached. I need your help to conduct a Confirmatory Factor Analysis for the whole data; and conduct a Confirmatory Factor Analysis by gender. I am not familiar how to use SAS to conduct such analysis.

With many thanks

Abou

3 REPLIES 3
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

When you are looking for a particular statistic or method in SAS, always check the list of Frequently Asked-for Statistics (FASTats) in the Important Links section of the Statistical Procedures Community page. The "Factor analysis, confirmatory" item in that list points you to examples in the PROC CALIS documentation that shows how this can be done.

abou55
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All:

After too many trials I was not able to locate such a link/example.

with many thanks

abou

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

This is the Statistical Procedures Community page - on the top of the right side is the section of Important Links. There you'll find this link to the FASTats list.That list has an item on factor analysis with a link to SAS documentation where you will find the PROC CALIS documentation. In the Examples section of the CALIS documentation are examples of confirmatory factor analysis.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation