BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ptimusk
Obsidian | Level 7

I have not really been lectured on pairs analysis and am trying to use PROC PSMATCH but would now like to use an output from the PROC to get the Betas for my written report. Is this possible or am I not approaching this with the right concept? I thought there were Betas in a logistic regression. I have my diagnostic p values from before and after matching but would like a table of Betas too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cyrus
SAS Employee

PSMATCH doesn't create a parameterEstimates table.  An alternative is to run the equivalent model in PROC LOGISTIC, which provides the betas, and then use the PSDATA Statement in PSMATCH to import those propensity scores.  See  Example 100.8 Matching with Precomputed Propensity Scores.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cyrus
SAS Employee

PSMATCH doesn't create a parameterEstimates table.  An alternative is to run the equivalent model in PROC LOGISTIC, which provides the betas, and then use the PSDATA Statement in PSMATCH to import those propensity scores.  See  Example 100.8 Matching with Precomputed Propensity Scores.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation