BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

To whom it may concern,

The Following E-book is listed on O'reliy Safaronline books, however there book's content pages seems to have not been loaded. I have been checking over the last 1 week and the outcome is the same.  Can this be helped? Please & Thank you in advance!

STATISTICAL BUSINESS ANALYSIS Using SAS9

SAS Certification Prep Guide
  • SAS Certification Prep Guide

• By: Joni N. Shreve; Donna Dea Holland

• Publisher: SAS Institute

• Pub. Date: December 14, 2018

• Print ISBN-13: 978-1-62960-381-0

• Web ISBN-13: 978-1-63526-350-3

• Pages in Print Edition: 414

• Subscriber Rating: 0 out of 5 rating [0 Ratings]

6 REPLIES 6
Sian
SAS Employee

Thank you for letting us know. We are looking into it right now. So sorry for any inconvenience!

Sian
SAS Employee

Hi, We checked on Safari and we can see all the content including the TOC. You may want to contact Safari direct if this problem persists for you. 

novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Thank you @Sian  for your time in checking. Hmm so it is something likely to do with safari? Jeez!, That complicates things. Alright, at least  one side of the resolve seems to be clear. I will approach them directly. Sorry for the bother but I once again sincerely appreciate your time. Thank you! 

novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Hello Mam @Sian  Sorry for the bother. I have upgraded my O'reily account to full subscription and thankfully I have access to all books+SAS. I just noticed the book-

SAS Indexes by Michael Raithel is missing.  Can this be helped. Again, my sincerely apologies for annoying you repeatedly, but trust me I am a kind who wants everything. 🙂

Sian
SAS Employee

Hi,

I'm afraid this book is out of print and no longer for sale. I did find some used copies on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-SAS-Indexes/dp/1590478495/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=SAS+Ind...

Best,

Sian

novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Oh So does that mean wouldn't be available as e-book in safaronline library?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation