1. Merge 'Normal View' and 'Page View' functionality so text can be edited and 'Modify Report' accessed from a page view of the report.
2. Improve 'Edit Report Contents' functionality
- Allow 'Edit Report Contents' window to be resized vertically rather than only horizontally.
- Enable 'Edit Report Contents' 'Select SAS items' to be ordered alphabetically.
- Prevent automatic realignment of items (frequently pushes a column of items into a further column)
3. Allow manual control for setting image dpi for EG pdf export (even changing dpi under global results pdf option 'Advanced Additional Options' gets overridden by a default setting of lower quality).
4. Allow definition of a custom palette to be accessed throughout a project (currently have to define each colour within individual item/function/report).
5. Allow access to modification of tables/graphs through the Custom Report interface.
6. For inserted text, combine 'Properties' 'Text Properties' editing options for border and background with double-click 'Edit Text' function.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.