BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Wallace
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
Has anyone ever tried to control "IBM Personal Communication", an IBM mainframe terminal software, to execute a macro (not SAS macro, I'm talking about the terminal software's macro) to, say, perform file download/upload.
Could you share your experience and sample SAS coding with me.
Thanks
Wallace
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
I'm not sure what this question has to do with SAS and Clinical Trials -- your question may not be posted in the right forum. However, for more help with automating processes, especially with DDE or other languages, you might try searching Tech Support for examples or contacting Tech Support directly for information about your specific processing requirement.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation